We spent the weekend in Spring City. I helped bottle elk meat with Jenn - we got to have a good conversation and spend quality time together. I hope it tastes good! We stayed in our trailer on my uncle's property - it was nice. It was beautiful weather and everyone seemed happy. I would love to live down there someday, even for just the summer or periods of time. It's beautiful and so peaceful.
Yesterday I took Amelia to Thanksgiving Point to a class about frogs. Her cousin Ben and Aunt Kristen came with us. It was a fun day! We made a frog out of a paper plate, complete with tongue and froggy legs. Then we went on a walk to the stream and lake to find tadpoles and frogs. Along the way we saw baby geese with their parents, tons of fish, and lot of beautiful flowers. It was a great experience! We learned a song about frogs and ate a frog tongue (fruit by the foot) as a snack. Then we took the kids to Del Taco and ate while they played. They are completely nuts and love each other so much - it's so fun to have them together.
I started CPAP about 4 days ago and I have to say that I feel a lot different. Things that I didn't even realize about how I felt physically every day seem to be improving - yesterday I even walked for 45 minutes on the trail by our house and I made it. I'm not dozing throughout the day and I sleep in one or two positions, rather than tossing and turning every hour. Crazy! I hope that I continue to improve and can keep up the energy!
I love Todd so much. He is my best friend and I feel so lucky to spend my life with him!
Back to the grind today - doing education about some new pain pumps we're getting. I'm grateful to have a job. Also answering many questions about belly buttons from the 5 year old. I'm grateful to have her, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment